Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rhode Island...smallest state....explosive happenings

Hello Everyone!

I won't be able to write to much tonight as I am dog tired (like everyone I'm sure) from working with kids all day long. Just wanted to say hello from the smallest state in the US! Most people can't find it on the map. (It's an hour south of Boston to give you an idea.) I can't wait to tell you all the stuff that goes on here...the past, the politics, the art and music scene, the people...not what you would expect from the smallest state!
Oh, and I have a gianormous Maine Coon, Siamese mix kitty named Koobie. He is my sidekick and he's sitting here right now. He says hi. Have a wonderful day or night (depending on where you are) and

Goodnight from Rhode Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment